CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by Mindy and Kim

Six Unremarkable Things about Me
1. I love to crochet Doilies, Afghans, baby things just about anything, I have tried my hand at knitting but I would rather crochet.
2. More than crocheting I love to read. I use to read a lot of secular novels but now I pretty much keep it to Gospel related subjects. One of my most recent finds is a small little book about the life of Enzio Busch (a 70 from Germany) titled "Yearning for the Living God" I found it to be very spiritual and enlightning, I have read it 3 times now and am going to re-read it. I love marking certain passages and writing in the margins. I also just received Jeffrey Hollands Book "Broken Things To Mend" I have so many books I have run out of wall space for book shelves.
3. I love spending time with my family and Harold's family, it is probably my greatest joy.
4. I have a group of wonderful friends that I enjoy spending time with, we go to lunch or dinner at least once a week and we celebrate Christmas and Birthdays together. There are 4, sometimes 5 of us, we keep track of each other.
5. I enjoy teaching Gospel Doctrine (weird huh) I find that I learn a lot more than my class members do and I sometimes feel guilty about that.
6. I loved it when Harold and I worked in the Los Angeles temple together as Ordinance workers, it was a very special time in our lives. I miss Harold very much he was a real joy in my Life.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I hope that I have a close group of friends when I'm older!

And darn! we never did sit down for you to teach me how to crochet when you were in Utah!